Fan art made by Emily Croft on Twitter, who enjoyed my screenplay proposal, AT THE STAKE.
Tomorrow (12/31) is the last day to vote on the screenplay proposals in the Twilight Storytellers project! I would appreciate it if you would help me out with a vote. 🙂
1. Visit https://tongal.com/project/Twilight
2. Create a Tongal account by clicking “Create an account” in the top right corner (this is just a page where you enter your e-mail, name, birthday, and create a password – they won’t send you any e-mails so don’t worry)
3. Click the red box that says “Vote Now”
4. Rate all 40 submissions HONESTLY – be sure to “favorite” mine (AT THE STAKE – WORKING TITLE) though by clicking the heart on the right
5. Click on the blue button in the top right that says “Great! Finish voting” or something to that extent.
In order for a person’s vote to count, they must “rate” all 40 submissions with one star, two stars, three stars, four stars, five stars, or a heart – which means it’s your favorite. If you do want to help me out with a vote, please don’t give 39 one stars and mine the only heart. If you think one is good, give it four or five stars. If you think one would not make a great film, give it one or two stars. You can “favorite” up to four by clicking the heart.
Thank you so much for your support!
I made a little YouTube video discussing my thoughts on the Twilight Saga in general as well as this project:
Here’s my full proposal:
At the Stake – Working Title
In a Gregory Maguire-esque exploration of perspective, a terrified Jane and a seemingly stoic Alec, are imprisoned following an accusation of murder by witchcraft. Authorities drag them into a field where stakes have been mounted. Their parents plead, but charges of witchcraft are read against them, and they are mounted tothe stakes. The fire is ignited, and they begin to burn in excruciating pain. In a sudden, heroic motion, Aro bursts through the crowd, snapping necks, and rescuing the twins.